Rochester, New York
Contact (914) 643 0109
@TheFeeg on Twitter
You make me sick.
CEASE & DESIST is not a request. It is the law. Look it up. Clearly you never got the message. Go play your games elsewhere. You and your MKUltra puppets are completely disposable to the Illuminati NWO.
Every time you tweet something you expose yourself as an agent of Nazi science and Medical Mind Control used in the United States to create a the New World Order. Marc Parent died for exposing these secrets. I call your bluff, and I'm quite certain what I have to say is more important than the bullshit you smear across my screen. You are clearly a slave for the NWO Zionist Illuminati with Beckerman in charge of your pathetic little ship. Get out of my sight. I have work to do. Project Monarch is no longer a secret. Alice of Wonderland Programming.
Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore.
#CodeGreen
No comments:
Post a Comment