Friday, August 12, 2011

DailyDoSe™ by ELyssaD™ 8/11/11 ©

They are programmed to destroy me. Illuminati. ELoHim Moriah Hangman. They hate me because ultimately Monarch Slaves (CIA NWO sleeper cells are expected to die so that I can make it safely into the promised land. Call back orders are designed to create a distraction so that the ELite (chosen by God) can continue and survive the next evolutionary stage. Jude said something interesting that I just recently came to understand. When I asked about the new world order, she revealed just how deeply she believes in her "mission" Jude justified and rationalized her extreme behavior and actions by insisting that it was her "lot in life" She explained, "it is not the 'new' World Order. It is simply 'The' World Order.
There are times I feel sorry for someone who stalked and terrorized me for over a year. But in reality, all things beautiful about humanity were systematically destroyed when she was just a child. She is already dead. In every way that matters. I just wish this nightmare would end so I can have a chance to live. RIP Jude. I hope you can find peace in death that you never had in life. Just me, @ELyssaD™

August 11, 2011

Photo

Elyssa Durant, Ed.M.
United States of America

Posted via email from Whistleblower

No comments:

Post a Comment