Thursday, August 18, 2011

Elyssa's d'Rant d'jour FML

$$MikePopBottles$$ (@MikePopBottles)
#Follow @NyMillzz as he release the Police Shooting Video for #40SHOTS this coming Fall @vicconsult AutoResponder http://goo.gl/CR8l1

Mon Aug 08 22:25:24 2011


Sent via Osfoora

Jeezus! How stupid are these people. I  posted that video on my website a year ago. And the court docs a few weeks ago. 

This kid wants fame for beating an assault charge against Nassau County Police Department. 1. He's guilty. 2. He is too stupid to realize what a tool he is for the #NWO. 3. Being used to escalate violence and the stand off between police and the black (youth) community in one of the wealthiest parts of the Country! 

Doesn't he realize I know those people? The cops and the politicians. Everybody wants to me on their side when they get into trouble but Fail to notice that I have been drowning in a brutal disinformation campaign for well over a year. 

Let the record show that I have NO intention of lifting a finger for anyone who sat by in silence. I am done being the fall guy for all these shady operations. 

I have a few more targets that need to be taken out (or taken down) but this was a rough battle and it may help to have a little (or a lot) of disinfo out there so I can skip town and get some much needed R&R.

Maybe I will or maybe I won't. As much as hate the game, I do enjoy saying, "I told you so!" 

Most people are too stupid, self involved and ignorant to grasp the nature (and inherent risk) I take each and every day with every move I make and every word I put into the cybersphere. But I answer to a different authority. I answer to myself. 

And as much as it hurts, and often  gets painfully exhausting and lonely, there are not many who could survive the reality I live in day after day, year after year. 

I truly hope the "real" war starts soon because 700 years is an awful long time to get BlackHoled on planet plot. 

Now beam me up, I want to go home. 

High three, high five, hang ten. 

Will Rogers USA!

10-4 over, and, OUT!

 Send me a multidimensional Elohim

(please) 

The HU-mans are getting on my nerves today. What if they totally hack through the time space portal in the Matrix and I get stuck here with Mickey Mouse and Mind Controlled freaks? 

Actually, on second thought, just kill me now. Fucking hackers just zapped my IP. And I can't do jack with 54kbs. My mind doesn't process that frequency.  

Beam me up! Now. 

Elyssa Durant, Ed.M. 

United States of America 

Forgive typos! iBLAME iPhone

Posted via email from Whistleblower

No comments:

Post a Comment