8/19/11 12:12 @ElyssaD posting comments anonymously only works if u don't use your sprint phone to do it. Lol #dumbass #ElyssaD |
Elyssa Durant, Ed.M.
United States of America
Forgive typos! iBLAME iPhone
I don't have sprint phone. And he deleted my response immediately. Pc crashed redirect when I tried to point out that he placed false docs in MY picasa and created new folders.
He is getting away with HIPAA SSA iRS and ID theft. He MUST be working for the pentagon #FalseFlag #CyberTerrorism
I am nearly certain of it.
Final Answer.
Operation Shady RAT.
Operation Take Down
HB Gary
And I already have rootkit (virtual admin) magenta.
That is FUCKED up.
And I sincerely hope that the people I tried to protect don't get caught in the crossfire.
I also hope they blow the smithereens out of this fucked up city as soon as I leave! Capitol hill. KaPOW'
"Just kidding" for the record.
I would prefer more direct assault on the people who really deserve it. And lucky for US I keep really good records so they have home office cell and contact logs.
Paybacks are a bitch.
"SORRY WORKS"
Look it up. And know, that the person who drafted that legislation is protected. But for what this city did to him and his CHILDREN? His kids are safe. But his brother? Maybe not so much. He should have called me back.
Totally unprofessional and there IS a code.
Signing off from planet fucking plot, messages will continue to post. Set in cue and I DoS is only temporary. 9:10 DoS ?? 22-28 day cycles
Next attempt? 9/11
So don't piss me off.
iP resets today!
USB IP resets 22nd EST USA.
11:22:33:44
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment