Tuesday, August 27, 2013

DailyDDoSe™ © August 27, 2013

August 27, 2013

Heads up... If you get any strange emails from me please let me know so I can report it to public safety. 

Hoping my mom can take me to Apple store next week. 

Not sure how bad it is just yet but I received a call from the OIG regarding mail fraud and identity theft. 

I will file a police report when I receive the documents from DHS. 

Assuming I receive them. 

Same old same old. 


 
Just know that I have a pretty good sense about these things and tend to know about them before it hits the news. 

Case in point? 



 
Don't believe the headline that Anonymous has been "neutralized." 

LulzSec said the same thing when they went on their 50 day crime spree in June 2011. 

Use dual factor authorization where ever possible, and FFS, do NOT use your pet's name as your password. 

Xoxo



That's the DailyDDoSe © August 2013

Just me, 

e







Elyssa Durant, Ed.M.
Research & Policy Analyst

No comments:

Post a Comment