Wednesday, October 23, 2013

UNWRITTEN: Evidence July

CUIT closed incident report and no one responded from Public Safety as I was told by the help-LESS desk every time I report security breach.

I filed multiple reports with all my ISPs that were compromised using a sophisticated hacking tools combined with social engineering techniques making it near impossible to explain to 99% of the human race who simply can not understand why I can't just fix it by changing my password.

I have been dealing with this ridiculous situation for so long that I am all too familiar with ignorant and judgmental InfoSec elitist and law enforcement who seem to think a stolen cellphone does not warrant a police report or follow up call to Computer Crimes and the Fraud Unit.

CyberSecurity has become a not believing that clearly I must be either stupid, paranoid or crazy think have gotten even the police report got "lost" in the mail.

I am now escalating my complaint to whomever I need to in order to have this resolved one way of another.

The OIG requested as that I provide as much detail as possible which happens to be one of my strong suits.

Annoying? Yes.

Loquacious and verbose? Absolutely.

Thorough and an eye for details and specifics? Absolutely.

I was told that the single most critical
Don't worry, you are in good company since

I am resending a few KEY documents that went through CUIT since no one took this seriously three years ago.

That is all. For now.

Elyssa D. Durant, Ed.M.
Research & Policy Analyst


Begin forwarded message:

From: Elyssa Durant
Date: November 20, 2010, 1:41:09 PM
To: rockingjude-v@hotmail.com
Subject: Fwd: testing cubmail

----- Forwarded message from-
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 22:19:29 -0500 (EST)
From: Elyssa Danielle Durant
Reply-To: Elyssa Danielle Durant Subject: testing cubmail/aol

test 123
_____________________________________
Elyssa D. Durant
Columbia University
New York, NY 10025
Phone/FAX:
~or~
E-Mail: elyssa
ALT: ElyssaD

"Right now my life is just one learning experience after another... by the end of the week, I should be a genius!"


----- End forwarded message -----


--
Elyssa Durant, Ed.M.
E-mail:
http://thepowersthatbeat.blogspot.com

"You may not care how much I know, but you don't know how much I care"


Sent from my BlackBerry® RIM Job

No comments:

Post a Comment