Tuesday, June 21, 2016

More Threats from Ryan Mullane June 21, 2016





 Just wanted to give you the back story on Ryan Mullane, provocateur, troll, Amd all around asshole who reappeared on my timeline making false accusations and allegations about several people I care about including myself. 



I have been asked one too many times to back off on Ryan and was complaint with those requests until earlier this afternoon. 

I won't play.nice anymore. Fool me once, shame on you... Fool me twice? It will never fucking happen. 

I'm assuming people following the thread may have noticed that Ryan tried to expose my identity on Twitter, and anonymous website. 

He was trying to intimidate me by calling me "Elyssa" several times. 

NOBODY does give. My history with stalkers, felony assault, and SWAT with 17 sharp shooters. 

The local sheriff now follows me now since Ryan's partners in crime, Gary LaFollette, Beeena Bennett, and Rebecca Shier Boden reported that I was holding a hostage in my apartment hoping the police would show up with a SWAT Team which happens to be a 3rd Degree Felony. 

They also posted the photo below to my parents, with the caption, "BANG BANG"



Can you  agree that is taking it a little to far??  

More on Ryan Mullane coming up shortly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment