Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Urgent message hacked for Lulz

One other thing before I forget. When I fell in the hospital (Good Sam) the call button wasn't working and that's when I tried to get up myself. There should have been an alarm on my bed if I got up or fell out but that didn't go off either. Steve was there the next day and I told him what happened and he took photographs of the big red sign on my door that said "BED ALARM."

That's when I started complaining about my feet and they got all swollen. I showed the nurse where the skin was broken and demanded X-rays but they refused and said that it would prevent me being transferred to Miami.

ALSO, there was a doctor filling in for Deltor. I told him that couldn't feel or use my hands and he said, "you're not here for your hands so that's not my problem"

I was shocked but what could I do?

My point is that my condition got progressively worse (MUCH WORSE) while I was at Good Sam so when we talk about taking legal action those are details that I think are relevant.



Elyssa D. Durant
Policy & Research Analyst

No comments:

Post a Comment