Friday, May 1, 2020

I had to crawl on my back to open the door and couldn’t get into bed…

I had to crawl on my back to open the door and couldn't get into bed or bathroom. 

I can't feel my hands anymore and my ankle is getting worse. I am having clonus and myoclonic seizures on both sides of my body and I think my left foot is bleeding all over the floors right through my sock.

My pain is at 8/10 and I have a very high pain tolerance. I have no TV internet or wifi and it makes me sad that all the work WE have put in to get me on my feet again is so fragile and inconsistent.

I'm dropping things again like I was before Manzano and I dropped cranberries, my publxi fruits salad, gatorade, it spilled all over my newest iPhone and my clothing. I treated myself to pizza and angel hair on Wednesday and I dropped the glass bowl on the floor and it broke into a million pieces. 

I got my vitamins but I can't open them and as of right now I can't get move. 

Here is the report. Why aren't I in a cast? Where is the nurse i was promised? Where is the PT and OT I need? 








/ed70


/ed70

No comments:

Post a Comment