Sunday, October 4, 2020

Karen Update October 4, 2020

October 4, 2020

You want to block me? I've been trying to block you since I was 22 unsuccessfully. You have absolutely no respect for my boundaries or health limitations. 

You claim that you built an apartment for me, well how could you possibly do that when you have absolutely no idea what my daily ADLs (activities of daily living) are like. 

How many times did you visit me while I was in New York City at Columbia? 

EXACTLY ZERO. 

How many times did you visit me in Nashville while I was at Vanderbilt? 

EXACTLY ZERO. 

How many times did you visit me in Palm Beach when you literally live down the street?

EXACTLY ZERO!

How many times did you visit me in the hospital or rehab post surgery in 2018?

EXACTLY ZERO!!

How many times did you visit me in the hospital or rehab post surgery in 2020?

EXACTLY ZERO!!


You can "block" me all you want, but you can't block the truth. 


--
Elyssa Durant Research and Policy Analyst

No comments:

Post a Comment