Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Update December 1, 2020

/4

If you know anyone in a wheelchair or who is paralyzed... being "transferable" is a mayor issue.

They literally measure everything to make sure I can stand up safely and transfer my body from bed, to wheelchair, to toilet to shower etc.

Karen disrupted the whole system

/5

It's literally like rearranging the furniture on a blind person without telling them first.

So everything was measured carefully so I would be okay for 24-48 hours but she disrupted the whole arrangement

/6

The nurse didn't show up as ordered by my neurosurgeon and it wasn't long before I fell and wound up back in the hospital with a very serious diagnosis: rhabdomyolysis https://g.co/kgs/51tMJ3

/6

I woke up in the hospital with no ID, no phone, no clothing and no memory of how I got there.

The last memory I have is of my mother walking up to the ambulance carrying a designer purse and some Starbucks and that was the last time I saw her.

/8

One of the symptoms of my spinal cord injury is that I have episodes of violent shaking that resemble a seizure.

I saw the neurologist on Monday; but they still haven't determined whether it is epilepsy or spinal cord related.

/9

So in the nightmare, my sorority sister and I took our mew pledges over to the "unofficial" graduate school lounge for faculty so the young ones could see what they COULD have access to if they worked really hard.

/10

In the dream someone had a seizure and Karen (my mother) was standing at the door blocking the door as she often does IN REAL LIFE.

She's sick, but that's unconscionable.

/11

The pledges became very frightened and concerned and I called the police to have her removed.

I had to calmly de-escalate the situation and explain to the police that she was my biological mother and that she did need to be removed.



Back to the real world; it's 2:44am.

Woke up to this horrendous nightmare. Don't think you need to hear anymore.

I had physical therapy earlier and nearly fell out of my wheelchair. My abilities are very fluid. Things o can do one day I can't do the next.

As you can see, Karen rearranging the furniture and disposing of DME (durable medical equipment) such as my hip kit so I can reach items I drop so I DON'T fall out of my wheelchair are really important.

I won't rest until Karen tells me where those items are along with my cell phone; my jewelry box which has my SIM card in it, my laptop cable or comes over and finds it herself.

These are my precious items. They may not be family heirlooms made of diamonds and gold but they carry my most treasured memories and gifts.

The good news is that Ray and Adrienne are back in town and have agreed to come over and help fung shui my apartment like they did in the first one and hopefully help me pick out a desk to replace the 3 tables I had set up (she sold them) and help me navigate this death trap.

I think Ray can take me to AT&T, he knows about the hacking situation and was actually HERE with me in my apartment when Karen installed the internet so he fully understands the insanity that is factual and documented both with the police and several attorneys since it involved Russian and North Korean hacking.

Just knowing they are here makes me feel infinitely safer.

Karen can bully, strike and violate my broken, disabled body in its current form but she wouldn't dare raise a hand to Adrienne and Ray would just knock her out with a quick 1-2.

Two nurses are coming over tomorrow so I took some time to clean up and make sure all my meds are in the right bottles so they can count them out safely and make sure I don't spill any more like I often do due to the weakness and lack of mobility, dexterity and sensation in my hands which is currently at about 30%.

Hopefully, I can see them in a week or two when they are settled and a bit stronger.

That's all for now.

Love you all,

🐧



/ed70

/ed70

No comments:

Post a Comment