Sunday, August 8, 2021

DailyDDose 📓 August 8, 2021

I took fewer steps today because I walk at night when it's cool. 

It's too hot to go outside today. 

Rose is coming tomorrow morning. She doesn't know that the entire AC system was sealed and sanitized. 

That explains A LOT that they found black mold in the vents. 

Explains why I get so sick every time I come home from the hospital. 

Also, explains the high electric bills and the filth and film I see all over the walls and the vents. 

They've been replaced but the cabinets don't close. 

All of these things support what I've been saying. I haven't said anything to Karen yet because I need time off from her brand of crazy.  The only way to get her to do something is by addressing it legally. 

She still thinks she should have what Rita has and wants Gram's Picasso.

She sees my illness as her meal ticket to extort money from you. She thinks she is owed money from you for only god knows what but it's been going on for decades. 

She used to ask you and Grandpa Al to give her money for this amd that. Told him it was for me and she tried to get Grandma Lil's money before she died. Tried to have her body exhumed over a pair of earrings she was buried with. Told Scott they were for me. 

I sent him a letter telling him this and he did not cave to her sick obsession. 

Anyhoo… looks like I can finally get the apartment painted and I will pick out the color this time and insist upon it. 

Here's my yearly progress.
It was going down until recently. 

I go back on the 18th to the Endocrinology Institute and they will begin treatment. 

My thyroid is so bad, I can't even put on the necklace gram gave me when we went to Walmart to buy me a TV. 

I have to say I finally got my TV set up and I am loving having YouTube on my TV with surround sound!! 

Also, never send me that Anmie song again. 

I like The Stones, Beatles, Les Miz… 

I do my exercises to music. Now that I found my iPhone 8 I use it as an iPod for music. I can tune anything out as long as I have music, my phone and my vape. 

Love you,

Liz


Elyssa Durant
Research and Policy Analyst
--
Elyssa Durant Research and Policy Analyst

No comments:

Post a Comment