Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Fwd: Appointment Canceled

Tuesday,  January 4,  2022 


My appointment for pain management has been canceled again. 

Completely took the wind out of my sails. 

I started to feel like all my patience and hard work was paying off, but they told me my primary care is closed until further notice so all ny other services had to be cancelled as well. 

A sudden wave of depression came over md and I immediately stopped  what I was doing and crawled into bed. 
 
I'll talk to Missy about it on Thursday, and if I can talk about it and through therapy tomorrow. 

Very sad. 



Wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year  

Begin forwarded message:

From: UChart-No-Reply@med.miami.edu
Date: January 4, 2022 at 11:58:57 AM EST
To: elyssad@icloud.com
Subject: Appointment Canceled

Appointment Information:
   Visit Type: PROCEDURE WITH FLUORO
       Date: 1/5/2022
               Dept: UHealth Sylvester at Deerfield Beach Pain Medicine 
                     Procedures
               Provider: Theodore Matthew Cohen
               Time: 9:00
               Length: 30 min

Appt Status: Canceled

   Cancel Reason: Insurance - Not Approved Patient Redirected by PCP/Payor


No comments:

Post a Comment