Sunday, July 28, 2013

Organized Chaos! If you're NOT on the list, we're going in!

WORTH NOTING: The "Neighborhood Watch" Monitor called me on my private number minutes after the post went up. 


The same day the restraining order and statute of limitations to file charges for stalking, assault, theft and fraud expired. 

I was advised by my fathers office to file police report yesterday morning but my mother managed to completely fuck some more shit up and my Internet has been magically disconnected since she did not put security on the account when she transferred into my name (without telling me)

To receive that call was so disturbing that it took hours to calm myself enough to call the OIG. 

They were closed. I will file a report in person when I receive a copy of the police report and restraining order from those corrupt mother fuckers in Nashville. 

That the DailyDDoSe™ July 26, 2013 ©





Elyssa Durant, Ed.M.
Research & Policy Analyst

Working proposal for Ed Law Thesis
AND book proposal "Unwritten"

A collection of unwritten / abandoned works that I was too afraid to send, post, publish or share. 

Morning Manifesto d'Jour


From: E
Date: April 25, 2013, 10:05:37 AM EDT
Subject: Re: Jude & Jaded

Morning manifesto
April 26, 2013
CyberCrimes, Law, Aspergers, Ethics

DRAFT on me iPhone 10:05am


I do believe that if we can prove CyberBullying  is a crime and that is the only reason I subject myself to the vile messages and images that make me physically ill and nightmares 5 years after it happened. 

If child commits suicide, people get outraged. If aspie gets upset or develops new symptoms or is afraid to seek treatment than it is because we "misread signals" or "have higher rate of depression, anxiety and suicide?" 

I call bullshit. It makes all the more reprehensible. It is criminal negligence if people do not report this kind of behavior. Especially when it is done by people who have a legal "duty to report"

Furthermore, if this causes damage to their ability to use public domain is both illegal under the Federal Communication laws, ADA and 18 USC 1027. 

I lost everything. 

The last 72 hours I regressed into a 22 year old who was willing to risk going blind in one eye than listen to all the morons who tried to bully me into a dangerou situation that is still volatile because it kept me from focusing on what needs to be done and my inability to stop pacing in circles until I wear myself out and fall asleep for few hours. 

I realize and act like a total freak and can hear people whisper or make me feel uncomfortable stimming of repeating phrases to myself to calm prevent winding up in the hospital because I can't handle the noise or bc I don't have comfortable clothes to wear, but I had to go with my gut and realize that if I don't speak up and try to make people understand how much has been lost in that time, they. Win. 

And after so many years, people see posts from five years ago and use it as justification to harass me now. 

I walk a fine line every second of every day. 

Yes, I would rather people see all of the wonderful articles I have written, but instead they see all of the fake d0x and embarrassing letters from my mother doing what Leah is doing to you. 

I know this is long winded and hope you are following the logic, but, as a 40 year old woman with multiple degrees form the Ivy League and a pretty decent résumé my mother claimed me as a dependent on her taxes when I was living on my own for 16 years. She claimed adult dependent child and refused to amend so I could get my benefits reinstated. 

Six months ago she nearly killed me in her 60,000 car and WATCHED as her new (6 foot plus militant new husband) stood over my bed and broke my only lifeline because he did not like my music or the sound of my voice. 

My mother stood in corner and watched and after he leaves tells me, "I'll slap you in the fucking head if I lose my home because of you." 

Then she leaves and I call two NTs in nearby and ask if I can crash for a few days at a hotel to stay safe. 

"'MY SON HAS AUTISM. I CAN'T AFFORD TO blah blah blah" 

In the next breath he posts my name on his website AurismAid.org so he could exploit my work and appear legitimate resource for ASD when they did nothing to help me find resources or job since that would keep me from the brilliant work I did for charity event that never even took place. 

Then, I actually donated $25 to their pseudo charity (anonymous donation but I have receipt) only to find out they are exploiting others with ASD and have no 501c3, business license or accreditation to train people on anything other than how to be a shady, creepy parent who solicits donations on FaceBook for his son who is unable to speak or use toilet at 15 years old. 

I was outraged. I could not believe they were taking advantage of this horrible situation to gain knout and more Leah's to keep tell me that I am the bully when I expose the scam and refuse to approve a PR stunt to gain what he *thinks" is creds and respect for being a hero dad on GMA. 

Well, I don't think that makes a hero or a man if he needs to prey on the weak and the sails using MY words with Obama's face in a PSA. 

I was good enough to;

do the work (for free) 

Get them tons of web traffic to trend on google

Looked good on paper with letters after my name 

had access to people with deep pockets and good PR

Gave them the appearance of "hiring" people with ASD so they could appeal to anti AutismSpeaks crowd

BUT, I wasn't deemed good enough to step in when Obama and Jenny McCarthy declined to make a statement to public about Autism ?? 

When i saw the statement that I made without permission, citation, or credit, I hit the fucking roof. I quit immediately. 

Then I get flood of DMs offering everything money if I went along with the charade promising followers on twitter? 

HELLO? Wake the fuck up. I don't give fuck if you have 10,000 or 200,000 followers who are willing to post bullshit and lies all over the web. 

In fact, the idea that these people are SO pathetic that they need to exert their "influence" using these tactics is so much MORE pathetic, opportunistic, offensive and sad. 

It is totally defeats the purpose because they use that influence to silence anyone who is either brave or stupid enough to stand refuse to comply. 

This is Nazi science 101. 

(Hope You are following thus far because my arms really hurt)

So, I start tweeting (thinking outlod) the way I do when I need to hear click of keyboard and heat my own voice say the words out loud as I pace until they come out sounding just right. 

Gonna have to take break because I have been writing these words and concepts for years and will eventually put the pieces all together if I ever get a computer I can figure out how to use)

I waited, and waited and waited for years to see if anyone would ever see the pain and the logic of this ridiculous role I have taken on and uncover the message I am trying to put out there for future generations when they attempt to make sense out such a "virtual" reality that will either kill me or save me if I can get off this rock (or at times make it through the day without wishing I will find something to make this life worth living again. 

Many people have told me that the world would be better off if I had nerve been born or I would just kill myself since they feel I am less than human and don't deserve to eat or have Internet or medical care since I am  apparently THAT much of a financial burden on society. 

Guess what. Yes, I want to die. Yes I am impulsive, compulsive, and self righteous BUT my logic is flawless given the right tools and opportunity to make my petty existence tolerable on the off chance that future generations or alien life forms will realize that I am different and "crazy" but one hell of a friend when the shit hits the fan. 

I gotta go. I haven't slept more than 4-6 hours since my mother showed up and tried to take me to the ER so she could show off her parenting skills and have one more reason to gain sympathy and jeers from her friends or hit pay dirt and   convince doctors or herself that I am causing her problems and try to stick me in a facility like Credemore so she can collect the insurance she took out on me the day before I moved in. 

Better off dead? Maybe. 

Willing to pull the trigger? Not on your fucking life. I would not give then the satisfaction. 

And for every person who does not stand with me or will use this as more "proof" that I don't deserve to breathe or use the Internet to distract, numb, or inspire others by refusing to just disappear doesn't appreciate what I giving back to anyone who wants to know why I do what I do. 

Over. And over. And over again. Until somebody listens. Or I find another way to entertain myself!!

Yes. I have video. And it ain't pretty after walking home from the hospital in 80 weather wearing black pants and the only sweater that fits. 

 Maybe I'll get online and order myself a pink Tank top off JadedExposure

You would think the bastard would give me one for free. But oh no. Can't have the real Elyssa on the air. It would ruin the show if they actually aired my response and statement when I answered the phone and dun. They did not even use block on caller ID.

Those bitches need to die. 


That is the DailyDDoSe June 26, 2013


Just me,

@ELyssaD™

http://elyssadurant.com
http://powersthatbeat.com

^ed 

On Apr 25, 2013, at 7:35 AM, AK wrote:

Yes, it should all be addressed legally. Leah, Heather, Ariane, Ib and others should have criminal records too. Leah should not be allowed to be a teacher running classrooms of kids. But the authorities will never get involved in blog wars and online bullying unless it turns to violent crime. I'd like to make some kind of Internet self-policing system, but I don't know how it would work. I've been so stressed from thinking about all of this that it is hard to concentrate on anything anymore. It is affecting my ability to survive, and they will never be brought to justice.


On 04/24/2013 11:24 PM, Elyssa  wrote:


Just me,

@ELyssaD™

http://elyssadurant.com
http://powersthatbeat.com

^ed 

Begin forwarded message:

From: [omitted]
Date: April 25, 2013, 1:14:47 AM EDT
To: Elyssa 
Subject: Re: Jude & Jaded

Dear ^ed,

 Yeah, I've seen jaded's crap before. So sorry but this is a form of cyberbullying that should be addressed via legal channels. Ugh! 

Ad hominem attacks are common amongst the idiot set. Hope all is well in your mental universe. These people are nowhere. ;) Be of good cheer?
Luv ya...

Your friends,

Vax & Krewe

PS: Sorry about the belated response. Haven't been to email for many a day.


On 4/22/13, Elyssa  wrote:
JadedSecurity » Who is Elyssa Durant??

http://jadedsecurity.net/2011/06/20/who-is-elyssa-durant/


Just me,
@ELyssaD™
http://elyssadurant.com
http://powersthatbeat.com
^ed

-- 
“…a statute which either forbids or requires the doing of an act in
terms so vague that men of common intelligence must necessarily guess
at its meaning and differ as to its application violates the first
essential of due process of law.” United States Supreme Court,
Connally v. General Const. Co,. 269 U.S. 385 (1926)

Schwartz, Heather E. Cyberbullying. North Mankato, MN: Capstone Press, 2013. Save to EasyBib

Brown, Tracy. Cyberbullying: Online Safety. Save to EasyBib

Parks, Peggy J. Cyberbullying. San Diego, CA: ReferencePoint Press, 2013. Save to EasyBib

Kowalski, Robin M., Sue Limber, and Patricia Agatston W. Cyberbullying: Bullying in the Digital Age. Malden, MA: Wiley-Blackwell, 2012. Save to EasyBib

Cyberbullying--: Are You Switched On? [Scotland]: Respectme, 2009. Save to EasyBib

Cyberbullying--: Are You Switched On? [Scotland]: Respectme, 2009. Save to EasyBib

Breguet, Teri. Cyberbullying. NY: Rosen, 2007. Save to EasyBib

Cyberbullying Development, Consequences, Risk and Protective Factors. Psychology Pr, 2012. Save to EasyBib

Cyberbullying Development, Consequences, Risk and Protective Factors. Psychology Pr, 2012. Save to EasyBib

Raatma, Lucia. Cyberbullying. Danbury, CT: Children's Press, 2013. Save to EasyBib

Scherer, Lauri S. Cyberbullying. Farmington Hills, MI: Greenhaven Press, 2011. Save to EasyBib

Raatma, Lucia. Cyberbullying. Danbury, CT: Children's Press, 2013. Save to EasyBib

Bauman, Sheri. Cyberbullying: What Counselors Need to Know. Alexandria, VA: American Counseling Association, 2011. Save to EasyBib

Gerdes, Louise I. Cyberbullying. Detroit: Greenhaven Press, 2012. Save to EasyBib

Gerdes, Louise I. Cyberbullying. Detroit: Greenhaven Press, 2012. Save to EasyBib

Kowalski, Robin M. Cyberbullying. Chicester: WILEY-BLACKWELL (AN IMPRINT OF JOHN WILE, 2012. Save to EasyBib

Kowalski, Robin M. Cyberbullying. Chicester: WILEY-BLACKWELL (AN IMPRINT OF JOHN WILE, 2012. Save to EasyBib

Campbell, Marilyn, and Marilyn Campbell. Cyberbullying: Legal Implications for Schools. East Melbourne, Vic.: Centre for Strategic Education, 2010. Save to EasyBib

MacEachern, Robyn, and Geraldine Charette. Cyberbullying: Deal with It and Ctrl Alt Delete It. Toronto: J. Lorimer &, 2008. Save to EasyBib

MacEachern, Robyn, and Geraldine Charette. Cyberbullying: Deal with It and Ctrl Alt Delete It. Toronto: J. Lorimer &, 2008. Save to EasyBib

Smith, Peter K. Cyberbullying: Abusive Relationships in Cyberspace. Toronto: Hogrefe, 2009. Save to EasyBib

Smith, Peter K. Cyberbullying: Abusive Relationships in Cyberspace. Toronto: Hogrefe, 2009. Save to EasyBib

Cyberbullying: Supporting School Staff. [Annesley]: DCSF Publications, 2009. Save to EasyBib

Cyberbullying: Supporting School Staff. [Annesley]: DCSF Publications, 2009. Save to EasyBib

Roleff, Tamara L. Cyberbullying. Detroit, MI: Greenhaven Press, 2012. Save to EasyBib

Roleff, Tamara L. Cyberbullying. Detroit, MI: Greenhaven Press, 2012. Save to EasyBib

Mora-Merchán, Joaquín, and Thomas Jäger. Cyberbullying a Cross-national Comparison. Landau: Verl. Empirische Pädagogik, 2010. Save to EasyBib

Rogers, Vanessa. Cyberbullying: Activities to Help Children and Teens to Stay Safe in a Texting, Twittering, Social Networking World. London: Jessica Kingsley Publishers, 2010. Save to EasyBib

Cyberbullying: A Cross-national Comparison. [S.l.]: Verlag Empirische, 2011. Save to EasyBib

Cyberstalking: A New Challenge for Law Enforcement and Industry : A Report. [Washington, D.C.]: U.S. Dept. of Justice, 1999. Save to EasyBib

Belik, Cornelia. Cyberstalking: Stalking Im Internet, Foren, Newsgroups, Chats, per EMail ; Ergebnisse Einer Online-Befragung Von Opfern, TäterInnen Und Indirekt Betroffenen. Norderstedt: Books on Demand, 2007. Save to EasyBib

Belik, Cornelia. Cyberstalking: Stalking Im Internet, Foren, Newsgroups, Chats, per EMail ; Ergebnisse Einer Online-Befragung Von Opfern, TäterInnen Und Indirekt Betroffenen. Norderstedt: Books on Demand, 2007. Save to EasyBib

Casey, Eoghan. Digital Evidence and Computer Crime: Forensic Science, Computers and the Internet. San Diego, CA: Academic, 2000. Save to EasyBib

Lebo, Laura E. Cyberstalking: An Existing Problem Ignited by Advancing Technology. 2006. Save to EasyBib

Lucks, Bonnie D. Cyberstalking: Identifying and Examining Electronic Crime in Cyberspace. 2004. Save to EasyBib

Ogilvie, Emma. Cyberstalking. Canberra: Australian Institute of Criminology, 2000. Save to EasyBib

Hiller, Janine, and Ronnie Cohen. Internet Law & Policy. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall, 2002. Save to EasyBib

Rose, Veronica. Cyberstalking. Hartford: Connecticut General Assembly, Office of Legislative Research, 2009. Save to EasyBib

Bocij, Paul. Cyberstalking: Harassment in the Internet Age and How to Protect Your Family. Westport, Conn [u.a.: Praeger, 2004. Save to EasyBib

Anders, Anne, and Christine Gallas. Cyberstalking: Prävalenz, Risikofaktoren Und Auswirkungen Auf Die Betroffenen. S.l.: S.n., 2010. Save to EasyBib

Port, Verena. Cyberstalking. Berlin: Logos Verl., 2012. Save to EasyBib

Hess, Kären M., and Henry Wrobleski M. Police Operations: Theory and Practice. Belmont, CA: Thomson/Wadsworth, 2006. Save to EasyBib

Port, Verena. Cyberstalking. Berlin: Logos-Verl., 2011. Save to EasyBib

Jarurattananon, Kannika. Cyberstalking: Analysis of Legal Response and Solutions in the UK, with Reference to Other Jurisdicions. 2008. Save to EasyBib

Bocij, Paul. Cyberstalking: Harassment in the Internet Age and How to Protect Your Family. Westport, CT: Praeger, 2004. Save to EasyBib

Overbeck, Wayne, and Rick Pullen D. Major Principles of Media Law. Fort Worth [etc.: Harcourt Brace College Publishers, 1994. Save to EasyBib

Proceedings of the Fourth Seminar in Transportation Ergonomics: Global Perspectives : 17 August 1994 = Compte Rendu Du Quatrième Séminaire Sur L'ergonomie Appliquée Aux Transports : Perspectives Mondiales : 17 Août 1994. [Montreal]: Transportation Development Centre, Policy and Coordination, 1994. Save to EasyBib

Vizzini, Ned. Cool - Und Was Ist Mit Liebe? München: Bertelsmann, 2004. Save to EasyBib

Walsh, Marissa. Not like I'm Jealous or Anything: The Jealousy Book. New York: Delacorte Press, 2006. Save to EasyBib

Walsh, Marissa. Not like I'm Jealous or Anything: The Jealousy Book. New York: Delacorte Press, 2006. Save to EasyBib

Vizzini, Ned. Teen Angst? Naaah-- a Quasi-autobiography. New York: Ember, 2011. Save to EasyBib

Vizzini, Ned. Other Normals. [S.l.]: Balzer Bray, 2014. Save to EasyBib

Columbus, Chris, Ned Vizzini, and Greg Call. House of Secrets. Save to EasyBib

Vizzini, Ned. Be More Chill. New York: Miramax Books/Hyperion, 2004. Save to EasyBib

Vizzini, Ned. It's Kind of a Funny Story. New York: Miramax Books/Hyperion Books For Children, 2006. Save to EasyBib

Vizzini, Ned. Teen Angst?: Naaah ... [S.l.]: Bt Bound, 2000. Save to EasyBib

Vizzini, Ned. The Other Normals. New York: Balzer Bray, 2012. Save to EasyBib

Hyde, William J. David Hudson. 1969. Save to EasyBib

Bootzin, Richard R., and Patrick McKnight E. Strengthening Research Methodology: Psychological Measurement and Evaluation. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association, 2006. Save to EasyBib

Bootzin, Richard R., and Patrick McKnight E. Strengthening Research Methodology: Psychological Measurement and Evaluation. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association, 2006. Save to EasyBib

Pion, Georgine M. Psychology in the Post-industrial Society: An Assessment of Promises and Performance. Claremont, CA: Claremont Graduate School, 1980. Save to EasyBib

Pion, Georgine, and Georgine Pion. Summary Report of 1982-83 Survey of Graduate Departments of Psychology. Washington, D.C.: American Psychological Association, 1985. Save to EasyBib

Pion, Georgine, and Georgine Pion. Summary Report of 1982-83 Survey of Graduate Departments of Psychology. Washington, D.C.: American Psychological Association, 1985. Save to EasyBib

Pion, Georgine, and Georgine Pion. Summary Report of 1982-83 Survey of Graduate Departments of Psychology. Washington, D.C.: American Psychological Association, 1985. Save to EasyBib

Pion, Georgine, and Georgine Pion. Summary Report of 1982-83 Survey of Graduate Departments of Psychology. Washington, D.C.: American Psychological Association, 1985. Save to EasyBib

Sorrells, Audrey McCray., Herbert Rieth J., and Paul Sindelar T. Critical Issues in Special Education: Access, Diversity, and Accountability. Boston: Pearson/A and B, 2004. Save to EasyBib

Pion, Georgine M., Peter Keller A., and Harriet McCombs. Final Report of the Ad Hoc Rural Mental Health Provider Work Group. Rockville, MD: Center, 1997. Save to EasyBib

Magrab, Phyllis R., and Paul Wohlford. Improving Psychological Services for Children and Adolescents with Severe Mental Disorders: Clinical Training in Psychology. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association, 1990. Save to EasyBib

Culhane, Dennis P., and Steven Hornburg P. Understanding Homelessness: New Policy and Research Perspectives. Washington, DC: Fannie Mae Foundation, 1997. Save to EasyBib

Cordray, Alix. The Implementation of Dynamic Reconfiguration in a Gracefully Degrading Computer System: Research Project. 1975. Save to EasyBib

Cordray, Alix. The Implementation of Dynamic Reconfiguration in a Gracefully Degrading Computer System: Research Project. 1975. Save to EasyBib

Cordray, D. S., and Jerry Shaw I. Detection and Utilization of Covariation Information in Causal Attribu. Göteborg, Sweden: University of Göteborg, Dept. of Psychology, 1976. Save to EasyBib

Mayo, Pamela Elizabeth., Cordray Simmons, and Lue Osborne. Cordray Simmons & Lue Osborne: [exhibition, October 19-November 23, 1980, Bedford Gallery, Longwood Fine Arts Center]. Farmville, VA: Center, 1980. Save to EasyBib

Mayo, Pamela Elizabeth., Cordray Simmons, and Lue Osborne. Cordray Simmons & Lue Osborne: [exhibition, October 19-November 23, 1980, Bedford Gallery, Longwood Fine Arts Center]. Farmville, VA: Center, 1980. Save to EasyBib

Cordray, David S., Howard Bloom S., and Richard Light J. Evaluation Practice in Review. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 1987. Save to EasyBib

Cordray, David S., Howard Bloom S., and Richard Light J. Evaluation Practice in Review. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 1987. Save to EasyBib

Cordray, James M. Biographical Sketch and Photographs of the Bare-footed Boy James M. Cordray, the Inventor. Los Angeles: Pacific Lithograph and Prtg., 1914. Save to EasyBib

Cordray, David S. Utilizing Prior Research in Evaluation Planning. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 1985. Save to EasyBib

Cordray, David S. Utilizing Prior Research in Evaluation Planning. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 1985. Save to EasyBib

Blumstein, James F. Legal Issues in the Desegregation of Postsecondary Education the Postsecondary Desegregation Project, Report II. Nashville, TN: Center for Education and Human Development Policy, Educational Policy Development Center for Desegregation, Institute for Public Policy Studies, Vanderbilt University, 1981. Save to EasyBib

Blumstein, James F., Randall Bovbjerg R., and Frank Sloan A. Beyond Tort Reform: Developing Better Tools for Assessing Damages for Personal Injuries. Washington, D.C.: Urban Institute, 1990. Save to EasyBib

Blumstein, James F. Health Care Regulation and Medical Malpractice Issues: Executive Summary : A Health Policy Seminar, April 30-May 2, 1998, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee. Nashville, Tenn. (1207 18th Ave. S., Nashville 37212): Health Policy Center, Vanderbilt Institute for Public Policy Studies, 1998. Save to EasyBib

Blumstein, James F. Legal Issues in the Desegregation of Postsecondary Education the Postsecondary Desegregation Project, Report II. Nashville, TN: Center for Education and Human Development Policy, Educational Policy Development Center for Desegregation, Institute for Public Policy Studies, Vanderbilt University, 1981. Save to EasyBib

Blumstein, James F., and Eddie Martin J. The Urban Scene in the Seventies; Proceedings. Nashville: Vanderbilt University Press, 1974. Save to EasyBib

Blumstein, James F. Legal Issues in the Desegregation of Postsecondary Education the Postsecondary Desegregation Project, Report II. Nashville, TN: Center for Education and Human Development Policy, Educational Policy Development Center for Desegregation, Institute for Public Policy Studies, Vanderbilt University, 1981. Save to EasyBib

Blumstein, James F., and Eddie Martin J. The Urban Scene in the Seventies; Proceedings. Nashville: Vanderbilt University Press, 1974. Save to EasyBib

Blumstein, James F. Medical Malpractice Policy: A Seminar on Health Care Law and the State Courts : Executive Summary. Nashville, TN: Vanderbilt University, 1991. Save to EasyBib

Blumstein, James F. Health Care Regulation and Medical Malpractice Issues: Executive Summary : A Health Policy Seminar, April 29-May 1, 1999, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee. Nashville, Tenn. (1207 18th Ave. S., Nashville 37212): Health Policy Center, Vanderbilt Institute for Public Policy Studies, 1999. Save to EasyBib

Blumstein, Alfred, and Joel Wallman. The Crime Drop in America. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2000. Save to EasyBib

Blumstein, James F., and Frank Sloan A. Medical Malpractice Issues: Executive Summary : A Health Policy Seminar, April 15-17, 1993, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee. Nashville, TN: Vanderbilt Institute for Public Policy Studies, 1993. Save to EasyBib

Blumstein, James F., and Frank Sloan A. Antitrust and Health Care. Durham, NC: School of Law, Duke University, 1988. Save to EasyBib

Wilson, James Q. Crime and Public Policy. San Francisco, CA: ICS Press, 1983. Save to EasyBib

Sloan, Frank A., James Blumstein F., and James Perrin M. Cost, Quality, and Access in Health Care: New Roles for Health Planning in a Competitive Environment. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass Publishers, 1988. Save to EasyBib

Wilson, James Q., and Joan Petersilia. Crime: Public Policies for Crime Control. Oakland, CA: ICS Press, 2002. Save to EasyBib

Blumstein, James F., and Benjamin Walter. Growing Metropolis: Aspects of Development in Nashville. Nashville, TN: Vanderbilt University Press, 1975. Save to EasyBib

Blumstein, James F., and Benjamin Walter. Growing Metropolis: Aspects of Development in Nashville. Nashville, TN: Vanderbilt University Press, 1975. Save to EasyBib

Wilson, James Q., and Joan Petersilia. Crime. San Francisco, CA: ICS Press, Institute for Contemporary Studies, 1995. Save to EasyBib

Blumstein, James F. Medical Malpractice Issues: Executive Summary : A Health Policy Seminar, May 19-21, 1994, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee. Nashville, TN: Vanderbilt Institute for Public Policy Studies, 1994. Save to EasyBib

Blumstein, James F. Constitutional Perspectives on Government Decisions Affecting Human Life and Health. S.l.: S.n., 1976. Save to EasyBib

Blumstein, James F., and Frank Sloan A. Organ Transplantation Policy: Issues and Prospects. Durham: Duke University Press, 1989. Save to EasyBib

Travis, Jeremy, and Christy Visher Ann. Prisoner Reentry and Crime in America. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2005. Save to EasyBib

Commins, Eugene D., Dmitry Budker, Philip Bucksbaum H., and Stuart Freedman J. Art and Symmetry in Experimental Physics: Festschrift for Eugene D. Commins, Berkeley, California, 20-21 May 2001. Melville, NY: American Institute of Physics, 2001. Save to EasyBib

Mark, Melvin M., Stewart Donaldson I., and Bernadette Campbell. Social Psychology and Evaluation. New York: Guilford Press, 2011. Save to EasyBib

Mark, Melvin M., Stewart Donaldson I., and Bernadette Campbell. Social Psychology and Evaluation. New York: Guilford Press, 2011. Save to EasyBib

Bickman, Leonard, P. Edelman, and Michael McDaniel A. A Model of Human Behavior in a Fire Emergency. Washington: National Bureau of Standards, 1978. Save to EasyBib

Bickman, Leonard. Research Design: Donald Campbell's Legacy. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications, 2000. Save to EasyBib

Duncan, Barry L. The Heart & Soul of Change: Delivering What Works in Therapy. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association, 2010. Save to EasyBib

Bickman, Martin. Minding American Education: Reclaiming the Tradition of Active Learning. New York: Teachers College Press, 2003. Save to EasyBib

Herz, E., P. Edelman, and L. Bickman. The Impact of Fire Emergency Training on Knowledge of Appropriate Behavior in Fires. Washington: National Bureau of Standards, 1978. Save to EasyBib

Bickman, Leonard, and Henry Ellis C. Preparing Psychologists for the 21st Century: Proceedings of the National Conference on Graduate Education in Psychology. Hillsdale, NJ: L. Erlbaum, 1990. Save to EasyBib

Bickman, Leonard, and Henry Ellis C. Preparing Psychologists for the 21st Century: Proceedings of the National Conference on Graduate Education in Psychology. Hillsdale, NJ: L. Erlbaum, 1990. Save to EasyBib

Bickman, Leonard. Research Design. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications, 2000. Save to EasyBib

Bickman, Leonard, and Debra Rog J. Children's Mental Health Services: Research, Policy, and Evaluation. Thousand Oaks: Sage Publications, 1995. Save to EasyBib

Steele, Ric G., and Michael Roberts C. Handbook of Mental Health Services for Children, Adolescents, and Families. New York: Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers, 2005. Save to EasyBib

Fisher, William H. Research on Community-based Mental Health Services for Children and Adolescents. Amsterdam [The Netherlands: Elsevier JAI, 2007. Save to EasyBib

Bickman, Leonard. Advances in Program Theory. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 1990. Save to EasyBib

Bickman, Leonard. Applied Social Psychology Annual. [S.l.]: Sage, 1981. Save to EasyBib

Fitzpatrick, Jody L., Christina Christie A., and Melvin Mark M. Evaluation in Action: Interviews with Expert Evaluators. Los Angeles: Sage Publications, 2009. Save to EasyBib

Bickman, Leonard. Applied Social Psychology Annual. [S.l.]: Sage, 1982. Save to EasyBib

Stiffman, Arlene Rubin. The Field Research Survival Guide. New York: Oxford University Press, 2009. Save to EasyBib

Bickman, Leonard. Donald Campbell's Legacy. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications, 2000. Save to EasyBib

Bickman, Leonard, and David Weatherford L. Evaluating Early Intervention Programs for Severely Handicapped Children and Their Families. Austin, TX: PRO-ED, 1986. Save to EasyBib

Drotar, Dennis. Handbook of Research in Pediatric and Clinical Child Psychology: Practical Strategies and Methods. New York: Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers, 2000. Save to EasyBib

Dodge, Kenneth A., Thomas Dishion J., and Jennifer Lansford E. Deviant Peer Influences in Programs for Youth: Problems and Solutions. New York: Guilford Press, 2006. Save to EasyBib

Weisburd, David, Anthony Petrosino J., and Cynthia Lum M. Assessing Systematic Evidence in Crime and Justice: Methodological Concerns and Empirical Outcomes. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications, 2003. Save to EasyBib

Farrington, David P., and Brandon Welsh. What Works in Preventing Crime?: Systematic Reviews of Experimental and Quasi-experimental Research. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications, 2001. Save to EasyBib

Lipsey, Mark W. Design Sensitivity: Statistical Power for Experimental Research. Newbury Park, CA: Sage Publications, 1990. Save to EasyBib

Blaug, Mark, and Peter Lloyd John. Famous Figures and Diagrams in Economics. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar, 2010. Save to EasyBib

Andrews, D. A., and James Bonta. The Psychology of Criminal Conduct. [Albany, N.Y.]: Lexis Nexis/Anderson Pub., 2010. Save to EasyBib

Rossi, Peter H., Mark Lipsey W., and Howard Freeman E. Evaluation: A Systematic Approach. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage, 2004. Save to EasyBib

Rossi, Peter H., Mark Lipsey W., and Howard Freeman E. Evaluation: A Systematic Approach. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage, 2004. Save to EasyBib

Sechrest, Lee, Anne Scott G., Mark Lipsey W., and Thomas Cook D. Understanding Causes and Generalizing about Them. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 1993. Save to EasyBib

Rossi, Peter H., Howard Freeman E., and Mark Lipsey W. Evaluation: A Systematic Approach. Thousand Oaks, Calif. [etc.: Sage, 1999. Save to EasyBib

Rossi, Peter H., Howard Freeman E., and Mark Lipsey W. Evaluation: A Systematic Approach. Thousand Oaks, Calif. [etc.: Sage, 1999. Save to EasyBib

Lipsey, Mark W., and Arthur Brayfield W. Programmed Learning Aid for the Profession of Psychology. Homewood, IL: Learning Systems, 1975. Save to EasyBib

Lipsey, Mark W. Designing Treatment Effectiveness Research. Alexandria, VA: NASMHPD Research Institute, 1993. Save to EasyBib

Wade, Patricia C., Linda O'Neal, and Craig Heflinger Anne. Children's Program Outcome Review Team 1996 Evaluation Results. Nashville, TN: Tennessee Commission on Children and Youth, 1997. Save to EasyBib

Epstein, Michael H., Krista Kutash, and Albert Duchnowski J. Outcomes for Children and Youth with Emotional and Behavioral Disorders and Their Families: Programs and Evaluation Best Practices. Austin, TX: PRO-ED, 1998. Save to EasyBib

Wade, Patricia C., Linda O'Neal, and Craig Heflinger Anne. Children's Program Outcome Review Team 1997 Evaluation Results. Nashville, TN: Tennessee Commission on Children and Youth, 1998. Save to EasyBib

O'Neal, Linda, Patricia Wade C., and Craig Heflinger Anne. Children's Plan Outcome Review Team 1995 Evaluation Results / by Linda O'Neal and Patricia C. Wade ; CAFAS Section Written by Craig Anne Heflinger. Nashville, TN: Tennessee Commission on Children and Youth, 1996. Save to EasyBib

Le, Prohn Nicole Suzanne. Assessing Youth Behavior: Using the Child Behavior Checklist in Family and Children's Services. Washington, DC: CWLA Press, 2002. Save to EasyBib

Drotar, Dennis. Measuring Health-related Quality of Life in Children and Adolescents: Implications for Research and Practice. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Publishers, 1998. Save to EasyBib

Heflinger, Craig Anne., and Carol Nixon T. Families and the Mental Health System for Children and Adolescents: Policy, Services, and Research. Thousand Oaks: Sage Publications, 1996. Save to EasyBib

Bickman, Leonard, and Debra Rog J. Children's Mental Health Services: Research, Policy, and Evaluation. Thousand Oaks: Sage Publications, 1995. Save to EasyBib

Morrissey, Joseph P. Social Networks and Mental Illness. Stamford, CT: JAI Press, 1998. Save to EasyBib

Cookson, Peter W., and Joshua Halberstam. A Parent's Guide to Standardized Tests: How to Your Improve Child's Success. New York: LearningExpress, 1998. Save to EasyBib

Brock, Peter, and Thomas Socknat Paul. Challenge to Mars: Essays on Pacifism from 1918 to 1945. Toronto: University of Toronto Press, 1999. Save to EasyBib

Cookson, Peter S. Program Planning for the Training and Continuing Education of Adults: North American Perspectives. Malabar, FL: Krieger Pub., 1998. Save to EasyBib

Cookson, Peter W., and Sonali Shroff M. School Choice and Urban School Reform. [New York, N.Y.]: ERIC Clearinghouse on Urban Education, 1997. Save to EasyBib

Levinson, David L., Peter Cookson W., and Alan Sadovnik R. Education and Sociology: An Encyclopedia. New York: RoutledgeFalmer, 2002. Save to EasyBib

Cookson, Peter S. Recruiting and Retaining Adult Students. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 1989. Save to EasyBib

Cookson, Peter W., and Susan Mescavage A. A Parent's Guide to 1st Grade: How to Ensure Your Child's Success. New York: LearningExpress, 2000. Save to EasyBib

Cookson, Peter W., Alan Sadovnik R., and Susan Semel F. International Handbook of Educational Reform. New York: Greenwood Press, 1992. Save to EasyBib

Cookson, Peter W., Alan Sadovnik R., and Susan Semel F. International Handbook of Educational Reform. New York: Greenwood Press, 1992. Save to EasyBib

Cookson, Peter W., and Sonali Shroff M. Recent Experience with Urban School Choice Plans. [New York, N.Y.]: ERIC Clearinghouse on Urban Education, 1997. Save to EasyBib

Cookson, Peter W. The Choice Controversy. Newbury Park, CA: Corwin Press, 1992. Save to EasyBib

Cookson, Peter W., and Kristina Berger. Expect Miracles: Charter Schools and the Politics of Hope and Despair. Cambridge, MA: Westview Press, 2002. Save to EasyBib

Cookson, Peter W., and Caroline Persell Hodges. Preparing for Power: America's Elite Boarding Schools. New York: Basic Books, 1985. Save to EasyBib

Cookson, Peter W. School Choice: The Struggle for the Soul of American Education. New Haven: Yale University Press, 1994. Save to EasyBib

Cookson, Peter W. School Choice: The Struggle for the Soul of American Education. New Haven: Yale University Press, 1994. Save to EasyBib

Block, Alan A., and Constance Weaver A. All Is Clouded by Desire: Global Banking, Money Laundering, and International Organized Crime. Westport, CT: Praeger, 2004. Save to EasyBib

Block, Alan A. I'm Only Bleeding: Education as the Practice of Social Violence against Children. New York: Peter Lang, 1997. Save to EasyBib

Block, Alan A., and Alan Block A. Space, Time & Organized Crime. New Brunswick, N.J., U.S.A.: Transaction Publishers, 1994. Save to EasyBib

Block, Alan A. Pedagogy, Religion, and Practice: Reflections on Ethics and Teaching. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2007. Save to EasyBib

Block, Alan A. Ethics and Teaching: A Religious Perspective on Revitalizing Education. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2009. Save to EasyBib

Block, Alan A. Masters of Paradise: Organized Crime and the Internal Revenue Service in The Bahamas. New Brunswick, U.S.A.: Transaction Publishers, 1991. Save to EasyBib

Block, Alan A. Anonymous Toil: A Re-evaluation of the American Radical Novel in the Twentieth Century. Lanham, MD: University Press of America, 1992. Save to EasyBib

Block, Alan A. Occupied Reading: Critical Foundations for Ecological Theory. New York: Garland Pub., 1995. Save to EasyBib

Block, Alan A. Perspectives on Organizing Crime: Essays in Opposition. Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1991. Save to EasyBib

Richards, Alan, and John Waterbury. A Political Economy of the Middle East. Boulder, CO: Westview Press, 1996. Save to EasyBib

Block, Alan A. The Business of Crime: A Documentary Study of Organized Crime in the American Economy. Boulder, CO: Westview Press, 1991. Save to EasyBib

Block, Alan A., Frank Bovenkerk, and Michael Levi. The Organized Crime Community: Essays in the Honor of Alan A. Block. New York: Springer, 2007. Save to EasyBib

Downs, Alan. The Half-empty Heart: A Supportive Guide to Breaking Free from Chronic Discontent. New York: St. Martin's Press, 2003. Save to EasyBib

Block, Alan A., and William Chambliss J. Organizing Crime. New York, NY: Elsevier, 1981. Save to EasyBib

Block, Alan A., and Frank Scarpitti R. Poisoning for Profit: The Mafia and Toxic Waste in America. New York: W. Morrow, 1985. Save to EasyBib

Goldie, Mark, and Robert Wokler. The Cambridge History of Eighteenth-century Political Thought. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2006. Save to EasyBib

Konner, Melvin. Unsettled: An Anthropology of the Jews. New York: Viking Compass, 2003. Save to EasyBib

Mark, Melvin M. What Works and How Can We Tell?: A Seminar with Melvin M. Mark Professor of Psychology, Pennsylvania State University. [Melbourne]: Dept. of Natural Resources and Environment, 2002. Save to EasyBib

Copeland, Melvin Thomas. And Mark an Era; the Story of the Harvard Business School. Boston: Little, Brown, 1958. Save to EasyBib

Levine, Melvin D. The Myth of Laziness. New York: Simon & Schuster, 2003. Save to EasyBib

Tushnet, Mark V. The Warren Court in Historical and Political Perspective. Charlottesville: University Press of Virginia, 1993. Save to EasyBib

Ensalaco, Mark, and Linda Majka C. Children's Human Rights: Progress and Challenges for Children Worldwide. Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield, 2005. Save to EasyBib

Carnes, Mark C. Invisible Giants: Fifty Americans Who Shaped the Nation but Missed the History Books. Oxford [England: Oxford University Press, 2002. Save to EasyBib

Helitzer, Melvin, and Mark Shatz. Comedy Writing Secrets: The Best-selling Book on How to Think Funny, Write Funny, Act Funny, and Get Paid for It. Cincinnati, OH: Writer's Digest Books, 2005. Save to EasyBib

Mark, Melvin M., Stewart Donaldson I., and Bernadette Campbell. Social Psychology and Evaluation. New York: Guilford Press, 2011. Save to EasyBib

Urofsky, Melvin I. Biographical Encyclopedia of the Supreme Court: The Lives and Legal Philosophies of the Justices. Washington, D.C.: CQ Press, 2006. Save to EasyBib

Mark, Melvin M., Gary Henry T., and George Julnes. Evaluation: An Integrated Framework for Understanding, Guiding, and Improving Policies and Programs. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 2000. Save to EasyBib

Bochner, Mel. Solar System & Rest Rooms: Writings and Interviews, 1965-2007. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press, 2008. Save to EasyBib

Gray, Mel, James Midgley, and Stephen Webb A. The Sage Handbook of Social Work. Los Angeles: Sage, 2012. Save to EasyBib

Natriello, Gary. Evaluation Frequency, Teacher Influence, and the Internalization of Evaluation Processes: A Review of Six Studies Using the Theory of Evaluation and Authority. Eugene, Or.: Center for Educational Policy and Management, College of Education, University of Oregon, 1983. Save to EasyBib

Natriello, Gary. Organizational Evaluation Systems and Student Disengagement in Secondary Schools: Executive Summary. Washington, DC: National Institute of Education, 1982. Save to EasyBib

Flaxman, Erwin, and A. Passow Harry. Changing Populations, Changing Schools. Chicago: NSSE, 1995. Save to EasyBib

Riehl, Carolyn, Aaron Pallas M., and Gary Natriello. Annotated Bibliography the Use of Information by Educators. [Washington, DC]: Center for Research on Effective Schooling for Disadvantaged Students, the Johns Hopkins University, 1991. Save to EasyBib

Natriello, Gary. Organizational Evaluation Systems and Student Disengagement in Secondary Schools, Final Report. [St. Louis, Mo.]: Washington University, 1982. Save to EasyBib

Natriello, Gary. School Dropouts: Patterns and Policies. New York: Teachers College Press, 1987. Save to EasyBib

Lieberman, Ann, and Kenneth Rehage J. The Changing Contexts of Teaching. Chicago, IL: NSSE, 1992. Save to EasyBib

Levinson, David L., Peter Cookson W., and Alan Sadovnik R. Education and Sociology: An Encyclopedia. New York: RoutledgeFalmer, 2002. Save to EasyBib

Orfield, Gary, and Mindy Kornhaber L. Raising Standards or Raising Barriers?: Inequality and High-stakes Testing in Public Education. New York: Century Foundation Press, 2001. Save to EasyBib

Natriello, Gary. Evaluation Process in Schools and Classrooms. Baltimore, MD: Center for Research on Elementary and Middle Schools, the Johns Hopkins University, 1987. Save to EasyBib

Natriello, Gary. What Do Employers Want in Entry-level Workers? an Assessment of the Evidence. New York, NY: ERIC Clearinghouse on Urban Education, Institute for Urban and Minority Education, 1989. Save to EasyBib

Natriello, Gary, and Sanford Dornbusch M. Teacher Evaluative Standards and Student Effort. New York: Longman, 1984. Save to EasyBib

Natriello, Gary, and Thomas Venables J. Alternative Education ; an Annotated Bibliography. Trenton: Bureau of Planning, Divisions of Research, Planning and Evaluation/Field Services, New Jersey State Dept. of Education, 1974. Save to EasyBib

Natriello, Gary, Edward McDill L., and Aaron Pallas M. Schooling Disadvantaged Children: Racing against Catastrophe. New York: Teachers College Press, Teachers College, Columbia University, 1990. Save to EasyBib

Natriello, Gary. Products and Processes of the National Center for Education Statistics: An Agenda for the next Decade. Washington, DC: National Center for Education Statistics, 1985. Save to EasyBib

Natriello, Gary, Aaron Pallas M., and Carolyn Riehl. Creating More Responsive Student Evaluation Systems for Disadvantaged Students. Baltimore, MD: Center for Research on Effective Schooling for Disadvantaged Students, 1991. Save to EasyBib

Natriello, Gary. Evaluation Processes and Student Disengagement from High School. [Washington, DC]: National Institute of Education, 1983. Save to EasyBib

Crain, Robert L., and Jack Strauss. School Desegregation and Black Occupational Attainments: Results from a Long-term Experiment. [Baltimore, Md.]: Center for Social Organization of Schools, Johns Hopkins University, 1985. Save to EasyBib

Jackall, Robert, and Henry Levin M. Worker Cooperatives in America. Berkeley: University of California Press, 1984. Save to EasyBib

Crain, Robert L., Elihu Katz, and Donald Rosenthal B. The Politics of Community Conflict; the Fluoridation Decision. Indianapolis: Bobbs-Merrill, 1969. Save to EasyBib

Crain, Robert L., Elihu Katz, and Donald Rosenthal B. The Politics of Community Conflict; the Fluoridation Decision. Indianapolis: Bobbs-Merrill, 1969. Save to EasyBib

Crain, Robert L. The Effects of Academic Career Magnet Education on High Schools and Their Graduates. Berkeley, CA: National Center for Research in Vocational Education, University of California at Berkeley, 1999. Save to EasyBib

Levine, Robert. Formal Grammar: Theory and Implementation. New York: Oxford University Press, 1992. Save to EasyBib

Levine, Robert. Formal Grammar: Theory and Implementation. New York: Oxford University Press, 1992. Save to EasyBib

Levine, Robert. Formal Grammar: Theory and Implementation. New York: Oxford University Press, 1992. Save to EasyBib

Crain, Robert L., and Carol Weisman Sachs. Discrimination, Personality, and Achievement; a Survey of Northern Blacks. New York: Seminar Press, 1972. Save to EasyBib

Crain, Robert L., and Carol Weisman Sachs. Discrimination, Personality, and Achievement; a Survey of Northern Blacks. New York: Seminar Press, 1972. Save to EasyBib

EasyBib is the most popular bibliography composing service on the Web. We have provided your bibliography below. Check EasyBib out at www.easybib.com, and please tell your friends!



Elyssa Durant, Ed.M.
Research & Policy Analyst



 

No comments:

Post a Comment