Wednesday, January 27, 2021

DAILyDDoSe January 17, 2018 ©️ 2021 Falling Angels

Remember when I made this for you?

January 27, 2018. I told you I would be like a guardian angel to you and your offspring. You may not see me there, but I would always bee looking out for her.

I thought I was doing you a solid, looking after your most precious "commodity" you were leaving behind.

I planned all her birthday special gifts to be sent from YOU after your passing.

All of it done anonymously.

I think It's time to cancel that. I had the very best of intentions but you and your wife never did see that.

I even called to see if I could donate a healthy A+ kidney anonymously.

They said no. They needed proof that I knew ypu.

Your wife stirred up such a commotion at Mt. Sinai they were getting random donors and that was not their protocol.

I didn't know what to say because toy you had already cut me out of your life and they wanted to know how often I speak to you and lied.

I told them were friends since the age of 15 and stayed close through college, high school, college and graduate school.

They asked when I spoke to you last and lied and said a couple of weeks ago.

I wanted you to have that kidney so you're could watch your little girl grow up.

I have no idea what happened or why they told you off the list but that's what altruism is all about.

You're wife should look it up someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment