Friday, October 1, 2021

Fwd: Reminder: Check-in online for your upcoming appointment

KAREN knew I had an appointment and she purposely sent Darrell over but I told her she could not.  

You shut up at my door I can go to Lowe's and a bag of lightbulbs that were the wrong Settings and the complete opposite of what actually the electrician told me. He showed up at my door with  a bag of lightbulbs that were the wrong specs and the complete opposite of what Hector, the electrician told me to get. 

Now I actually even went to the trouble of sending Karin a link to the exact lightbulbs that were needed with the right specifications but Karen isn't the bright bulb in the box. 

 And she's certainly not smart enough to pull this shit with me. 

So yeah I miss my appointment but at least I was here to witness what Karen planned and the fact that he has a key is outrageous. 

I asked him if he could fix the window if he had it and we can take some things from the walls he said no he left. now he didn't have his tools with him he does that all the time so he couldn't of done it he certainly didn't have anything to reinforce the wall so she doesn't fall on my head  again. 

So I will call Eli myself and I will call him about it and exactly what she has already have it in writing. And on video. 



/ed70

Begin forwarded message:

From: "C. L. Brumback Clinics" <registration@phreesia-mail.com>
Date: October 1, 2021 at 8:04:13 AM EDT
To: elyssad@icloud.com
Subject: Reminder: Check-in online for your upcoming appointment

No comments:

Post a Comment