Kimberly "Guest" watch your back. I'm quite the Feds already are. Too easy. I never started an account with MyLife™ but "Kimberly" in Nashville is one of three common threads. Joe Black, your days are numbered too. I got the goods. And I'm not taking a hit for either of you two dumbasses. Also worth noting these accounts were started just after I was offered the position at Black & Berg and my
Email was hacked. Good thing I had the foresight to send it to the best lawyer I know (and his private investigator) Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. You don't fuck with the Feds, because "if the Feds want ya, they're gonna get ya." #quote my dad on that. (did I mention he was a fed) #oops
Email was hacked. Good thing I had the foresight to send it to the best lawyer I know (and his private investigator) Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. You don't fuck with the Feds, because "if the Feds want ya, they're gonna get ya." #quote my dad on that. (did I mention he was a fed) #oops
Elyssa Durant, Ed.M. United States of America Forgive typos! iBLAME iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment