Thursday, November 1, 2018

Daily Medical Drama, November 1, 2018

DailyDDoSe November 1, 2018


‪I just went the fuck off. ‬

🐧Yes, Ana. This is ... I'm calling to find out why you still haven't sent the referral to my neurosurgeon.

‪Primary Care Bitch: I spoke his office yesterday but they said I need to call Miami and I don't have the number to Miami" ‬

‪🐧Then why didn't you ask them for number to Miami? ‬

‪..... ‬

‪I gave her 3 #s to University of Miami Neurosurgery and Center for Paralysis. I had about 7 others I started listing and she cut me off.

‪Cunt: "Well, which one do you want me to call?"

‪🐧I don't care who you call just get it done today.

Cunt: Well, I'll call you when it's ready

🐧No. I will be there TODAY with my legal representative and I'm not leaving until I have the paperwork in my hands.

Cunt: Well, I'll call you so you don't have to wait

🐧I've been waiting two months already. I'm not leaving until I have that referral in my hands so I suggest you have it ready before I get there.

Well that just ruined my day. I was in such a good mood too.



Elyssa D. Durant
Research & Policy Analyst
Columbia University, New York

No comments:

Post a Comment